Sunday, September 4, 2011

Going, Going. Not yet gone...

I have sold the three drawer chest, the pencil case, and the Primatek paints thus far. That leaves a few more things that I would like to pack and send on to a new owner. If there is anything I have put here for sale, and you would like to have it, make me an reasonable offer. I'd be happy to consider it. These are things that I really don't have room for, but I don't want to trash them - they are nice things.

I used to tear up the magazines and save the articles that I thought would be useful to keep for inspiration. I enjoy rereading the articles and they tend to keep my "creativity tank" full. My file cabinet is stuffed. Magazine subscriptions and books have become so costly, and the majority of us are struggling with tight finances. I was surprised how expensive older magazines are at Interweave. Now that digital magazines are available, I imagine that many people will be using them. I confess, I really, really like getting a magazine in the mailbox, and I don't feel the same satisfaction from a digital one. Perhaps I will get the hang of it someday, but for now, I'll keep getting mine in hard copies.

Whatever I don't pass on from the blog will go to Ebay sales in a week or so. Send me your request or comment, and thanks again for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment